Industrial ButcherOthers ON, Ontario,CANADA
- Slaughter livestock using stunning devices and knives
- Skin, clean and trim carcasses
- Remove viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses
- Split carcasses into smaller portions to facilitate handling
- On job training provided as required
Job Type / Category
Industry is in the food industry working in a slaughter house.
The position is full time, working a 35-44 hour week on day shifts
Full benefits are available after a 6 mth probationary period includes:
short/long term disability; medical; dental; critical illness; basic chiropractor; physiotherapists etc.
Starting wage: $18.00-$19.00 per hour
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Secondary (High) school graduation certificate or equivalent
Work Experience; Minimum requirements 7mths - 1yr as an industrial butcher.