Food Service SupervisorHamilton - ON, Ontario,CANADA
8090 TeaHouse is a Taiwan style bubble tea compound restaurant, we broke the traditional small bubble tea business mode and raise the curtain for brand new large compound dining. We provide authentic Taiwanese bubble teas and delicate dessert and light meals to satisfy different customers. Our location in Hamilton is looking for a Food Service Supervisor to join our team. The successful candidate will lead our restaurant and staff to make sure that our guests are receiving the best tasting experience throughout their entire stay.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Terms of employment: Full-time permanent position
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish kitchen and bar work schedules and procedures;
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Actively participant in new-employee training in accordance with the restaurant Food and Beverage standard;
- Participate in daily inventory counts, maintain records of stock and place orders to ensure the quality and quantity of the supplies;
- Participate in weekly meetings to ensure all details of restaurant policy are implemented;
- Train staff in job duties and safety procedures;
- Responsible for quality control of all items served to customers;
- Weekly report to management regarding food and labour cost;
- All other duties as assigned by the Restaurant manager
- Speak read and write English (Speaking Chinese is a bonus but not required)；
- Clear police records；
- Completion of College Diploma in a food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline is required；
- Minimum 1 year related work experience；
- Work under pressure and fast-paced environment;
- Time sensitive to meet tight deadlines;
- Effective interpersonal skills and excellent oral communication skills;
- Smart Serve (Required)。
We values diversity, and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified individuals, including women, new immigrants, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply for our career opportunities. Please apply by sending resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.