EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT HOUSEKEEPER
Others NL, Newfoundland & Labrador,CANADA
Hotel & Resort
May 02, 2018
December 02, 2018
FULL- TIME PERMANENT POSITION
$13/HOUR for 40 hours per week
- Establish and implement operational procedures for housekeeping department
- Coordinate inspection of assigned areas.
- Ensure safety standards and department policies are met
- Conduct performance evaluations and appraisals
- Respond to complaints of guests
- Supervise maintenance and repair services.Supervise staff
- Supervise in-house laundry services
- 2 years of experience working as an Executive Assistant Housekeeper/Supervisor
- High School education required
- Good communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, organized, detailed oriented, time management skills and focus on sanitation, hygiene and safety.
- Should be flexible and willing to work in shifts
How to apply :
Email : email@example.com
2019 - All Rights Reserved.