Shamir Canada Optical Inc. is a national freeform premiums lens manufacturer that has established itself as a company known worldwide for innovation, revolutionary technology, and stringent quality assurance practices, email all resumes to email@example.com. Shamir provides the optical industry with high quality, cutting-edge lens technologies. We are looking for 1 passionate and motivated individuals with high standards to lead our dynamic team as the Computer and Information System Manager. This is a full time position, offering 30+ hours a week at $150,000 per year. The motivated individual will be able to Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, computer programming, and more!
Role and Responsibilities
· Actively audit and analyze technology processes for security risks.
· Fully manage and maintain the QualysGuard Vulnerability Management platform
· Fully manage and maintain the Data Loss Prevention and Endpoint Detection and Response platforms
· Work with vendors on external penetration testing and vulnerability assessments
· Continually analyze current infrastructure and identify security implications or shortcomings, advise on improvements. Infrastructure includes Windows desktops with MS Office, VMware, MS Servers, Linux. Citrix remote access and Cisco routers and switches.
· Keep up-to-date on all security trends, threats, exploits – be an authority on security knowledge.
· Establish, monitor, maintain security systems such as logging and alerting, honeypot, intrusion prevention, and application hardening and firewalls.
· Work with colleagues on the Infrastructure Security Management System documentation of tools, logic, policies, and procedures
· Participate in ISMS meetings and be actively involved in ISO 27001 certification obligations
· Participate in security risks evaluation, threats and vulnerabilities assessments.
· Provide support to training function in developing and maintaining security training initiatives and help develop a corporate culture where ‘security is everyone’s job”.
· Provide security reviews on change control submissions.
· Chair and manage regular security advisory meetings and track action items to implementation.
· Work collaboratively with various levels of technical resources to address security concerns.