Systems Security AnalystVancouver - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants (2171)
NOC Job Title: Systems Security Analyst
- Setup, configure, and support the patch management software and maintain documentation.
- Investigate, test and install new security software applications as warranted.
- Maintains access by providing information, resources, and technical support.
- Ensures authorized access by investigating improper access; revoking access; reporting violations; monitoring information requests by new programming; recommending improvements.
- Establishes computer and terminal physical security by developing standards, policies, and procedures; coordinating with facilities security; recommending improvements.
- Develops security awareness by providing orientation, educational programs, and on-going communication.
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
Cloud, MAC, Device drivers, Networking hardware, Networking security, Internet, File management software, Security software, Data analysis software, MS Office.
Bachelor's degree in computer science OR computer systems engineering OR software engineering
3 years to less than 5 years of experience required.