Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
1. Maintain files, type correspondence, reports and other applications.
2. Understand the office policies and procedures.
3. Assist in writing correspondence, flyers and other marketing material.
4. Order office supplies and maintain inventory
5. Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
6. General photocopying, faxing, mailing, creating labels, file maintenance.
7. Providing back-up assistance to the Manager as needed.-All related administrative duties and projects as required.
8. Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
9. Help clients with pricing, quotes and other doubts and queries.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Continuous learning.
Knowledge of Equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Computer, Printer, Scanner
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF & Adobe
Bachelor Degree Or 1 to 2 year of experience in the field.