SKAS TRADING LTD.
Position: Sales Supervisor Retail
No. of Vacancies: 01
Work start date: As soon as possible
Job location: 5736 MAIN STREET, VANCOUVER, BC V5W 2S8
Wage rate: $19.80 per hour, 32 to 40 hours per week.
Education: High School
Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience in Retail Sales
Language: Basic Knowledge of English
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening and on weekends, if required.
- Supervise and Co-ordinate with sales staff and cashiers.
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules.
- Take payments from customers and the return of merchandise.
- Sell merchandise to customers
- Order Store inventory and prepare reports every week of Sales and Cost.
- Resolve problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- Track merchandise, order merchandise and resolve customer complaints.
- Prepare proper reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance.
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness.
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Working Conditions: Candidates should be physically fit, able to lift weight (50lbs). Should bepunctual, reliable, self-motivated and able to work as a team.
How to apply: Please send your Resume with cover letter to email@example.com.