Z&R Trucking & Construction Contracting Co Ltd., located at 23302 70A Ave langley, BC V2Y 2H9 is looking for 7 Truck drivers (NOC:7411)
Term: Permanent Full time(40 to 44 hours/week)
Salary: $ 25.50/hour
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drives truck equipped with dump body to transport and dump loose materials, such as sand, gravel, crushed rock, coal, or bituminous paving materials: Pulls levers or turns crank to tilt body and dump contents.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Operate and drive primarily straight trucks to transport goods and materials mainly on local routes and short interurban routes.
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle such as condition of equipment, and loading and unloading of cargo.
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly.
- Valid Driver License (class 1 or A).
- Adaptability to foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc.)
1 year to less than 2 years.
How to apply: please email your resume to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview.
Please note: All qualifies candidates are encouraged to apply, however, Canadian and Permanent residents of Canada will be given priority.