FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISORNiagara Falls - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Full Time Permanent position
40 hours/week $15.50 per hour
- Plan, direct and execute food service operations of restaurant
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction with dining experience
- Responsible for dealing with customer requests and complaints
- Recruit, train, schedule and supervise service staff
- Perform inventory reviews and contribute to purchasing, costing and inventory control
- Ensure that the work environment is maintained in a sanitary manner that meets both sanitation regulations and the standards of management.
- Assist in catering activities for large gatherings and private events.
- Contribute to the knowledge capital of our establishment by sharing experience acquired in your career.
- You will be required to work both independently and as apart of a team.
- Other miscellaneous duties as determined by management
• Minimum 1-2 years Industry Experience
• Minimum High School completion. However, Post Secondary training in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business, Culinary or related fields
• Experience with both A La Carte and Catering services
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Fluency In English (Speaking, Understanding and Writing)
• In Depth understanding of North Indian cuisine and terminology is an asset
• Knowledge of accounting, cash reconciliations, inventory control are an asset
• Willing to relocate to Niagara Region
• Smart Serve certified is an asset
• Food Handling certification is an asset
• First Aid certification is an asset
How to Apply:
By mail- 5993 Stanley Avenue Niagara Falls ON L2G 3Y2
By Phone – 905 354 8585
We encourage applications from veterans, women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!