Employer : Eye Immigration Inc.
Location : Unit 211, 12885 80 Avenue, Surrey, V3W 0E6
Job Title : Administrative Assistant
Noc Code : NOC 1241
Positions Available : 2
Term : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : $22.50/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible
Education : Secondary School
Language : English
Admin related experience is an asset, but not required, training will be provided.
Attention to detail, problem solving, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
· Arrange travel, related itineraries, packages and make reservations.
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries.
· Schedule and confirm appointments.
· Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
· Compile data, statistics and other information.
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
· Record and prepare meeting minutes.
· Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
· Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
· Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
How to Apply:
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
Or by mail to PO Box 33607, Central City PO, Surrey, BC, V3T 5R5
or to Unit 211, 12885 80 Avenue, Surrey, V3W 0E6