Instant Gold Refining Inc.
November 19, 2018
May 18, 2019
Employer : Instant Gold Refining Inc.
Location : Unit 101 10277 154 Street, Surrey, BC, V3R 4J7
Job Title : Office Administrator.
NOC Code : NOC 1221.
Positions Available : 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary : $24.00/hour.
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : High School.
Language : English.
Experience : Upto 1 year
Attention to detail, problem solving, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
How to Apply: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job.
Please email your resume along with contact details to email@example.com
Or mail to
Unit 101 10277 154 Street, Surrey, BC, V3R 4J7