Employer : Eye Immigration Inc
Location : Unit B-15, 32112 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, B.C, V2T 1W4
Job Title : Administrative Assistant
Noc Code : NOC 1241
Positions Available : 02
Term : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : $22.50/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible
Education : Secondary School
Language : English
Admin related experience is an asset, but not required, training will be provided.
Attention to detail, problem-solving, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
· Arrange travel, related itineraries, packages and make reservations.
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries.
· Schedule and confirm appointments.
· Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
· Compile data, statistics and other information.
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
· Record and prepare meeting minutes.
· Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
· Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
· Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
How to Apply:
By email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter Or By mail to Unit B-15, 32112, South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 1W4