Nanny (Private Home) by Ruby Recto
NANNY - Private Home
· Location: Brampton, On
· Salary: CAD $14.00 per hour
· Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
· Employment Groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
· Terms of Employment: Permanent Full time, 40 hours/week
· Start Date: As soon as possible
· Employment Conditions: Day, Flexible hours, To be determined
1. Languages: English
2. Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
3. Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
4. Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available.
5. Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Overtime required.
6. Work Location Information: Work in employer's/client home, Urban area
7. Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
8. Personal suitability: Judgement, Organized, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Reliability.
9. Additional Skills: Shop for food and household supplies. Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
10. Weight Handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
11. Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc): Emergency child care first aid and CPR, CPR Certificate.
12. Work Setting: Employer's home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is Not a condition of employment.
School age (6-12 years old)- - - - - - - -- -- - 1 Child
Kindergarten age (4-5 years old)-- - - - - - - - 2 Children
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, Prepare infants and children for rest periods. Take children to and from school and to appointments. Bathe, dress and feed infants and children, Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, Organize activities such as games and outings for children, Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Supervise and care for children. Tend to emotional well-being of children, Help children with homework.
How to Apply:
· by email to: email@example.com
Apply now ]\