Student Recruiter, Moncton NB
McKenzie College is located in Moncton NB, is a premier private career college that offers industry- relevant training in a variety of certificate and diploma programs in the areas of Art, Design, IT and Language. Inspiring students worldwide.
Do you Love creativity and inspiration? Are you a self-starter? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines? Did you love your high school hallways, and want to revisit them? If so, we would like to talk with you about a Student Recruiter role.
Core Job Responsibilities of Student Recruiter
- · Attract prospective students and help them in securing admission to the program of choice
- · Plan and implement outreach programs to market the College’s presence and services and programs within the local and
- · Serve as a primary contact for all admissions and course or program related queries
- · Organize events such as college fairs to assist the recruitment department in outreach activities
- · Articulate the college’s mission to a variety of public events and act as a liaison between external parties and the college office as needed
- · Assist eligible students in filling out admission forms and attempt to expedite their applications
- · Maintain up to date reports on queries and applicants in a safe and confidential manner
- · Respond to inquiries regarding offered programs and courses by following set college guidelines
- · Maintain a steady flow of communication between the college office and prospective students through traditional mail, email and social media avenues
- · Coordinate recruitment programs such as scholarship awarding programs and funding
- · Organizing orientation and training programs for newly recruited students and guiding them through the various sub processes involved in the College
- · Represents the College in different career/job fairs, events and communicating with other colleges and schools for exchanging information
- · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- · Able to present information clearly to small and large groups or various ages
- · Passion for developing relationships and assisting move people forward
- · Good computer knowledge in software applications such as MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- · A bachelor's degree in a specific field along with prior experience in the field of admission
- · International Student Recruitment Experience
- · Valid driver’s license, travel required within Atlantic Canada and International Markets
Skills & Qualifications
If you have good Decision-Making skills, enjoy Motivating Others, Support Diversity, are Results Driven, thrive on Coordination, have a Quality Focus, and you love Connecting with Youth.
This is a dream career in a great environment with a competitive compensation package! Please contact Dale Ritchie at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, this position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.