Nahal Site Services Ltd. is looking for 1 permanent and full time excavation worker.
- Must be able to perform heavy manual labour under adverse weather conditions.
- Familirity with the materials, tools, and machinery used.
- fuel equipment where needed.
- Work with equipment operators and civil crew to complete grade and excavation work
- carry/distribute materials and tools as needed throughout the jobsite.
- Dig and fill trenches in coordination with excavator operator using shovels and pickaxes
- Measure and layout work areas in order to set desired grade elevations
- compact ground surfaces using soil complaction equipment
- Level and grade ground surfaces using brooms and lute rakes.
Education: no degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: 1 year to less then 2 years
own Tools / Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Gloves, Cellular Phone
Transportation / Travel Information: Own transportation
Work Location: Various locations, Work Site Environment: Outdoors, dangerous, Dusty
Construction Specialization: Residential, Driveways
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Compactor
Weight Handling: up to 23kg (50 lbs)