Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards;
- Stock inventory appropriately;
- Ensure food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion;
- Prepare and cook individual dishes or entire meals;
- Ensure that all food products are handled, stored, prepared and served safely in accordance with our restaurant’s and food safety guidelines;
Required Education & Experience;
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience in the culinary industry;
- Completion of high school diploma is mandatory;
- Completion of a culinary course or hospitality program is preferred;
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills;
- Advanced English language knowledge;
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively
- Self-disciplined, eager to learn, and have a passion for the food and service industry
A passion for food and working with high-quality, fresh ingredients.
Pay Rate/ Salary: $16.25 per hour
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options above, phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.