Ellicia Katherine Edgar & Bryce Lyle Lueders
December 12, 2018
July 12, 2019
We are in need of a caregiver for our four children. (Age 10, 8, 2, 1)
- Supervise and care for children
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties
- Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by the employer
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct children in personal hygiene
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
- Take children to and from school and appointments
- May be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
- Perform other related care according to their needs
The applicant must have experience with children for at least one to two years. The applicant must speak, read, write English.
Please note live-in is NOT a requirement. The successful candidate can choose to live at the employer's residence at no cost or at his/her own residence.
Work conditions: Full time 44 hours per week in 5 days, two days off per week. $15 per hour.
Benefits being offered: WCB
Work Location: Parkland County AB
Intended job posting audience: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.