DULAI family is looking for an energetic, loving, honest, independent, caring and hardworking Child Caregiver for there child at their residence.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $14.50 / hour and 40 hours / week
Location: 127A STREET, SURREY, BC. V3X 3P5
Experience and skills:
- Completion of High School or Equivalent with course in Child care will be an asset.
- Knowledge of First Aid is an asset.
- Work Setting: Employer’s home
- Experience : atleast of 6 months in same field
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Full time and permanent position, works 40 hrs. per week
- Wages $14.50/Hr.
- Vacations: 10 days remuneration.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and serve hygienic and nutritious meals to the child.
- May have to drop and pick the child from school (not mandatory).
- Maintain healthy and clean environment in the home.
- Organize and take part in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to amuse and exercise.
- Monitor activities at home and inform the employers if any unusual thing is observed.
- Participate in emotional well-being of the child.
- Supervise and care for child under the general direction of the parents
- Willing to work on flexible schedule.
Please note: This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.
Interested candidates can e-mail their resumes at:email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.