We are seeking a caregiver to help look after our two kids aged 10 years and 8 years. We are looking for someone who is reliable, friendly, organized and dedicated.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee children's activities such as meals and rest periods
- Prepare kids for rest periods
- Instruct children in personal hygiene & social development.
- Prepare nutritious meals and serve them, as well as bathe (younger), dress, supervise and care for both children in absence of parents
- May perform light routine housekeeping and cleaning duties like washing dishes, laundry.
- Assume full responsibility for household while parents are away
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Take children to and from school
- Tend to emotional well-being of the children
- Supervise and care for the children
- Make them do and revise work done in school.
- Organize activities such as games and outings for child, particularly during the summer.
This full-time job (40 hours/week) is situated in: Pitt Meadows BC V3Y1Z1.
Job start date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
Education: High School
Experience: 6 months to 1 year
Preference will be given to Canadian candidates, Aboriginal People, and those who are Permanent Residents of Canada.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Live-in is not a condition for employment.
Interested Candidates shall apply by email at : email@example.com