Kalsi family is looking for an energetic, loving, honest, independent, caring and hardworking Care Giver for female with disability aged 49 years.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $19.50 / hour and 40 hours / week
Location: 84A AVE, SURREY, BC V3W 0W5
Experience and skills:
- Completion of High School or Equivalent with course in Care giver will be an asset.
- Knowledge of First Aid is an asset.
- Work Setting: Employer’s home
- Language: English
- Experience of atleast 6 months in taking care of disable person or elderly
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Full time and permanent position, works 40 hrs. per week
- Overtime: 1.5 times employee's regular wage after 40 hours/week
- 10 business day’s remuneration per year
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting the person with wearing clothes and changing when needed.
- Help her to use toilet, taking medicines.
- Accompanying her for the appointments and regular checkups with doctor.
- Helping in cooking and maintaining healthy and clean environment..
- Help in recreational activities.
- Completing light housekeeping duties such as dishes, laundry, maintaining the eating area, tidiness of room & other routine housekeeping tasks.
- Giving medicines in time as prescribed by the doctor.
Please note: This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.
Interested candidates can send their resume via email at :email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.