A surrey based family is looking for an energetic, loving, honest, independent, caring and hardworking Child CareGiver for two childern (both boys aged 6 to 12 years) at their residence, Surrey, BC, V3X 3K3.
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Full time and permanent position, works 40 hrs. per week
- Wages $16.50/Hr.
- Vacation: 10 days per year.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment.)
Education: Completion of Secondary school is required.
Experience and skills:
- 1 to less than 7 months;
- No smoking is allowed in or around our house and we seek strictly a non-smoking person.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the activities of children and provide ongoing care to them.
- Plan and serve hygienic and nutritious meals to children.
- Clean and sanitize the children's room and/or house.
- Maintain healthy and clean environment in the home.
- Organize and take part in children activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to amuse and exercise.
- Assisting the children with homework or extracurricular commitment.
- May have to do some errand tasks such as taking the kids to classes, school, sports activities, etc
- Teach children in special hygiene and social development.
- Participate in emotional well-being of children.
- Supervise and care for children under the general direction of the parents
- Willing to work on flexible schedule.
- Completing light housekeeping duties such as dishes, laundry, maintaining the eating area, tidiness of children’s room & other routine housekeeping tasks.
- Help the younger child in selection of story books as per his age and level and assist him in reading and may have to read the stories.
SECURITY AND SAFETY
- Criminal record check required
- References required
Please email resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.