Job Position: Administration Officer (NOC 1221)
Location: Peterborough, Ontario
Salary: $ 24.50 to 25.50/Hourly on 35 hours/week work schedule
Vacancy: One (1)
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Days Flexible Hours
Education: Associate/College Diploma
Experience: (minimum 2-3 years of experience)
This position will oversee all activity of the office administration. This individual must have exceptional understanding of Admin and Legal compliance. Must be highly skilled in office administration with previous working experience in an Administrative Coordinator or generalist role.
- General Administration
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, travel, equipment, office supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- Develop and administer Policies and Procedures to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
- Maintenance of employee’s personnel files
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Prepare general reports and manage records as required by Senior Management.
- Ability to work independently, make things happen and recommend changes to improve processes.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and management processes.
- Collate data and prepare periodic and special reports, briefings and correspondence
- Administer policies and procedures related to implementation of employee manual.
- Advanced research skills and the ability to compile and summarize information received.
- Collaborative team player with a high level of initiative and common-sense thinking.
- Ability to handle all the data with complete confidentiality.
- The individual must have good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Must be proficient in excel, word, and outlook with strong ability to adapt to new programs and software
- The individual should come with a minimum of 2-3 years working experience in an Office Administration role.
TO APPLY: Send resume including a cover letter via email.
Name of the Company: 2217512 Ontario Inc., 901 Lansdowne Street West, Peterborough, ON K9J 1Z5