ADGS ENTERPRISES LTD. DBA PANAGO PIZZA INC.
September 02, 2018
July 02, 2019
- Directly responsible for ensuring all operating standards are met.
- Demonstrate leadership in attaining high standards of Quality, Service and cleanliness.
- Play an active role in the training and development of all store Employees.
Summary of Duties (Duties may include, but are not limited to the following):
- Maintain a high degree of personal Standards and conduct.
- provide positive leadership and role model to all employees.
- Responsible for Knowing and being proficient in all in-store positions.
- Responsible for ensuring the store operates with within Panago standards.
- Maintain all operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- ensure all store cash security procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Complete paperwork and administrative tasks as required.
- Model an appropriate level of shift operations.
- Supervise the store in management's absence.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Achieve 100% Performance standards in all team member positions.
- Play an active role in achieving food cost goals through managing waste, cheese cost and other areas required.
- Play an active role in achieving labour cost goals through effective managing of the labour schedule while delivering good customer service.
- Ensure all administrative duties are completed with accuracy and neatness.
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
Education and experience:
- Completion of secondary school.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
Benefits will be provided
Please email resumes at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.