StanDirect Kitchen Appliances Corp.
Inventory & Hardware
January 19, 2019
February 18, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate, assign, and review the work of logistic clerks;
- Provide training to staffs in related job duties, safety and polices;
- Place orders to manufactory and communication re parts and material supplies;
- Monitor inventory using internal computer systems and database and co-ordinate with service team;
- Report to office manager re weekly, monthly and yearly inventory count and sales volume;
- Managing work schedules of service technicians;
- Resolve work-related issues;
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work;
- Recommend steps to continuously improved inventory accuracy.
- Completion of College education;
- Communication in English is must and ability to speak in Chinese is an asset but not required
- Experience in office/warehouse setting environment is preferred.
- Candidates must also be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of the company
We encourage individuals from underrepresented groups (Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities) to apply.
Please apply by sending resumes via email to email@example.com.