Abbotsford based family is looking for an energetic, loving, honest, independent, caring and hardworking Child Caregiver for their children at their residence.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $15.00 / hour and 40 hours / week
Location: Abbotsford, British Columbia, V2T 6S6.
Language requirement: English
Experience and skills:
- Completion of High School or Equivalent. A course in Child care will be an asset.
- Knowledge of First Aid is an asset.
- No smoking is allowed in or around our house and we seek strictly a non-smoking person.
- Work Setting: Employer’s home
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Full time and permanent position, works 40 hrs. per week
- Wages $15.00/Hr.
- Overtime: 1.5 times employee's regular wage after 8 hours a day of work
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Never leave the children unattended.
- Plan and serve hygienic and nutritious meals to children.
- Clean the children's room.
- Maintain healthy and clean environment in the home.
- Organize and take part in children activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to amuse and exercise.
- Assisting the children with homework or extracurricular commitment.
- Teach children in special hygiene and social development.
- Participate in emotional well-being of children.
- Supervise and care for children under the general direction of the parents
- Willing to work on flexible schedule.
- Help the children in selection of story books as per his age and level and assist him in reading and may have to read the stories.
EMAIL resumes please at:Baljitsidhu0003@gmail.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, seniors, Students, Visible minorities.