- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, rotation of staff to different gas stations on need basis by monitoring absenteeism and staff availability.
- Ensure equipment functioning, parking, maintenance and security services at all pumps. Ensure prompt action on resolving any issues pertaining to nonfunctioning of car wash, pumps by reporting to the maintenance department.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls of the gas station and convenience store.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment; Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures; Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met; Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Additional Skills
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized