BARIANA family is looking for an energetic, loving, honest, independent, caring and hardworking Child CareGiver for their daughter aged 4 years at their residence.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $14.50 / hour and 40 hours / week
Location: Surrey, BC, V3S 1G6
Experience and skills:
- Completion of High School or Equivalent with course in Child care will be an asset.
- Knowledge of First Aid is an asset.
- No experience needed
- Language: English
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Change diapers, bathe and dress the child when ever required.
- Train the child to use toilet.
- Make the child have nap in the afternoon.
- Plan and serve hygienic and nutritious meals to the child.
- Clean the child’s room and/or house.
- Maintain healthy and clean environment in the home.
- Organize and take part in children activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to amuse and exercise the child.
- Teach child special hygiene and social development.
- Participate in emotional well-being of child.
- Completing light housekeeping duties such as washing dishes, laundry, maintaining the eating area, tidiness of child’s room & other routine housekeeping tasks.
- Engage the child in indoor and out door activities as per her level.
Interseted candidates must please EMAIL resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment.)