Fresh Value Food Distributors Ltd.
February 06, 2019
August 05, 2019
Come and be a part of dynamic team of “Fresh Value Food Distributors Ltd.” and join us in building for the future together. We have 3 permanent full-time openings for a Meat Cutter
Job Type: Permanent / Full time
Location: 80th Avenue, Surrey, BC. V3W3B1
- Cut chicken & lamb carcasses or sides or quarters of carcasses into primal cuts for further cutting, processing or packaging
- Remove bones from meat
- Cut meat and poultry into specific cuts for institutional, commercial or other wholesale use
- Remove skin, excess fat, bruises or other blemishes from carcasses or meat portions.
- Prepare special orders.
Work Conditions and Environment:
- Physically demanding
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Cold/refrigerated environment
- Some areas may have odours
- Wholesaler, meat packing establishment
- 40 hours per week
- Training will be provided
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Completion of High School
- Commitment to safety and quality processes
- Previous experience as meat cutter will be asset
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and decision making skills
- Basic English communication skills
Please upload/send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full time position and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those invited to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.