Surrey based family is looking for an energetic, loving, honest, caring and hardworking Child CareGiver for two childern aged 6 years Girl and 8 years Boy at their residence.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $14.50 / hour and 40 hours / week
Overtime: 1.5 times employee's regular wage after 8 hours a day of work
Location: Oban Pl, Surrey, BC, V3V 6Z2.
Experience and skills:
- Completion of High School or Equivalent with course in Child care will be an asset.
- No smoking is allowed in or around our house and we seek strictly a non-smoking person.
- Language: English
- Experience not mandatory
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help in making them have their breakfast before leaving for school.
- May need to drop the kids and pick them from school. (School at walking distance, cab can be arranged if needed)
- Make them change their dress and have lunch once they are back from school.
- Keep area safe for children, so as to avoid falls and slips.
- Plan and serve hygienic and nutritious meals to children.
- Maintain healthy and clean environment in the home.
- Organize and take part in children activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to amuse and exercise.
- Teach children in special hygiene and social development.
- Participate in emotional well-being of children.
- Supervise and care for children under the general direction of the parents
Please EMAIL resumes at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.