Child Caregiver - Private Home
Location: Olds, Alberta
Salary: CAD $ 15.00 per hour
Vacancy: 1 Vacancy
Employment Groups: Visible Minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, 40 hours/week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment Conditions: Overtime, Day, Weekend, To be determined, Working hours from
07:00 to 15:30
1. Languages: English
2. Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
3. Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
4. Transportation/Travel Information: Public transporation is available
5. Work Location Informtion: Rural Area, Work in employer's/Client's home
6. Work Site Environment: Scent free, Non-smoking
7. Personal Suitability: Judgement, Organized, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Reliability
8. Additional Skills: Shop for food and household supplies, Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, Travel with family on trips and assist with Child supervision and housekeeping duties, Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
9. Weight Handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
10. Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate
11. Work Setting: Employer's home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Infant (3 months - 11 months) ----- 1 child
School Age (6 - 12 years old) ------ 2 children
Over 12 years old ------------------- 1 child
Bathe, dress and feed infants and children, Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, Prepare infants and children for rest periods, Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants, Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, Take children to and from school and to appointments, Tend to emotional well-being of children, Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, Organize activities such as games and outings for children, Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Supervise and care for children, Help children with homework.
How to apply ------------- by email to: email@example.com
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.