Richmond - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Modern Design Stucco Ltd
January 16, 2019
December 16, 2019
Construction Labourer (NOC 7611)
Salary: $18.00 per hour, full time, permanent
We are looking for a responsible construction labourer who can handle various physically demanding tasks on construction sites using tools and equipment provided by the company while developing your skills and learn new construction techniques in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate a wide variety of hand and power tools including drills, skid loaders and other tools
- Load and unload construction supply and materials from trucks both manually and with the help of equipment
- Clean and Prepare construction sites including removing and disposing of debris and waste materials properly to eliminate possible hazards
- Maintain a safe and clean job sites by handling materials and storing them properly
- Travel out of town to work at different job sites as directed by the company
- Mix ingredients to create compounds for covering or cleaning surfaces
- Build and Position forms for pouring concrete and dismantle forms after use, using various tools
- Ability to travel out of town during the week or on weekends
- Ability to kneel, bend for extended hours
- Able to lift heavy equipment
No Education or Experience required but any experience in construction industry will be considered an asset.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 - All Rights Reserved.