Vancouver - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
My Sub Enterprises Ltd.
March 06, 2019
July 06, 2019
- Utilizing a Point of Sale/Cash Register to record orders and make a change.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrating a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Preparing food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checking products in the sandwich unit area and restocking items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Working by proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Understanding and adhering to store’s hygiene standard
- Maintaining a professional appearance and grooming standards serving customers
- Other reasonable requirements from management
- Start date: As Soon As Possible.
- Compensation: Start at $12.65 /hr, after 1 year of employment increase to $14/ hour
- Schedule: Flexible schedule with shifts. Working hours from 30 to 40 Hours/ week.
- Location: 1046 Davie Street, Vancouver ( Downtown), B.C. Canada V6E 1M3
- Relevant Subway experience or food service experience preferred
- Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
- Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- High School Graduate
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to communicate with the manager, customers and other colleagues
Benefits: We offer competitive wages, paid training, flexible schedules, and advancement opportunities. Continuous online training is provided in “ My sub university”.
2019 - All Rights Reserved.