Bridging Immigrations Inc
March 07, 2019
July 07, 2019
Bridging Immigration’s is looking for a suitable person for the position of Office Secretary / Administrative Assistant for our Scarborough office.
Job duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Keep cases organized by establishing and organizing electronic and physical files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into database; confirming case status with Director
- Schedule appointments and meetings
- Keep clients informed by maintaining contact and communicating case progress
- Respond to telephone, in person or electronic enquiries or forward to appropriate person.
- Provide general information to clients and the public.
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, manually or electronically.
- Send and receive messages and documents using fax machine or electronic mail
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents.
- Order office supplies, service office equipment and arrange for servicing in the case of major repairs.
- Collect and compile all information required to complete and process applications
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, maintenance and security services.
- The person should have university degree/diploma along with 1-2 years of experience in handling office activities.
- Experience in Immigration office is an asset.
- Knowledge of basic immigration concepts and principles
- Critical thinking, analysis, and research skills are essential;
- Strong sense of ethics and the ability to handle sensitive or private information with tact and discretion; understanding of confidentiality requirements;
- Competent writing skills, including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation;
- Time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision;
- Professional, responsive, and positive work attitude are critical;
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases;
- Strong customer service orientation.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to: