Sareen family is looking for an energetic, loving, honest, independent, caring and hardworking Child CareGiver for their childern at their residence.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $14.50 / hour and 40 hours / week
Location: SURREY, BC, V3W 7J6.
Experience and skills:
- Completion of High School or Equivalent with course in Child care will be an asset.
- Knowledge of First Aid is an asset.
- No smoking is allowed in or around our house and we seek strictly a non-smoking person.
- Work Setting: Employer’s home
- Language: English
- Experience: 7 months to 1 year in child care
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Full time and permanent position, works 40 hrs. per week
- Overtime: 1.5 times employee's regular wage after 8 hours a day of work
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the children in the absence of the parents.
- Serve meals to the kids when they are back from school.
- Take them out to parks when weather is good.
- May have to accompany for the activities.
- Accompany for appointments. (Not Mandatory)
- Help them in school work and assignments if needed. Especially wile using sharp objects like scessors.
- Participate in emotional well-being of children.
- Supervise and care for children under the general direction of the parents
- Help the children in selection of story books as per his age and level and assist him in reading and may have to read the stories.
Interested Candidates may please email resume at:email@example.com
Please note: This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.