CO-ORDINATOR & SUPERVISOR: SHIPPING AND RECEIVING
We are looking for an innovative, meticulous & motivated person for a multifaceted full-time job in our company in the warehouse shipping and receiving department.
In addition to the main functions described below in the position offered, we are looking for someone who will be versatile and can serve from time-to-time in the following areas:
- In our marketing team as graphic designer for our web content, advertisement and social media
- Serve as project coordinator in various projects as our company expands over the next few years
Les Couvre-Planchers is family-owned company specialized in all types of flooring that services retail, commercial, institutional and industrial clienteles. Our company has been in operation for over 40 years and is now managed by its second and third generation owners. We are gearing up to propel our business to next level and are looking for an innovative and ‘’out-of-the box’’ thinker to help us take this next step.
- Overseeing and co-ordination of: shipping, receiving, storing and inventory
- Planning, organizing and overseeing operational logistics in the warehouse.
- Establishing delivery schedules and procedures
- Resolving delivery, shipping & receiving issues
- Ensuring smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery
- Work in conjunction with the marketing department on special projects involving graphic and web design
- Work in conjunction with the creative department on special projects involving project co-ordination and implementation of new procedures as we continue to innovate, grow and develop our business
- Proficiency in English and a high school diploma (or equivalent) are also required.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Job located in Granby, Quebec