Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Restaurant & Cafe
April 12, 2019
October 09, 2019
The Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 237 Sheppard Avenue East, North York, Ontario is recruiting for the position of FULL TIME Food Service Supervisor. We are looking for a committed, caring and energetic individual who make Popeyes the great place it is to work. We provide a fun-filled atmosphere, competitive wages, and opportunities to grow. At Popeyes, we provide an intensive, comprehensive and excellent Training Program for all newly hired managers/supervisors including those with extensive experience.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff
- Requisition ingredients & supplies based on set par levels
- Prepare food as per the specs
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of sales, stocks, wastage, breakage & repairs
- Train staff in job duties, health, hygiene & safety standards
- Ensure that food and service meet Popeyes standards
- Ensure kitchen staff adheres to recipes & portion sizes to meet the Brand Standards
- Assist managers in preparing weekly staff schedules.
- Experience: More than 6 months
- Education: High School
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Occupational Health and Safety Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Must be able to observe and ensure product is prepared as per Company Standards;
- Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work area;
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask;
- Must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods;
- Must have basic math skills including understanding of units of measure;
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
If this sounds like the job for you and an opportunity to build a great future in Hospitality, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY