URGENTLY REQUIRED WELDER at Low Cost Autobody Ltd. Surrey, BC Canada.
We are looking for an experienced Welder for our Autobody Shop.
Main job duties will be:
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
- Operate manual, semi-automatic or automatic welding and flame cutting equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW),Resistance, spot or seam, Oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) or AOW
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
- Fit braze torch straighten metal and determine weldability of materials.
- Operate previously set up welding machines.
Qualities: Puctual, hardworking, handle stress and can work in team.
NOC: 7237 WELDERS
Position : 1 (one)
Wage: $28.40/ hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Minimum Qualifications: Secondry School
Experience: 2 years to less then 3 years experience required.
Please contact with detailed resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org