The eligible candidate should be hygienic and disciplined and must know the culture of Indian households.
1. Discipline the child according to the methods requested by the parents.
2. Prepare child for rest periods.
3. Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
4. Tend to emotional well-being of the child.
5. Instruct the child in personal hygiene and social development.
6. Prepare and serve nutritious and healthy Indian meals.
7. Supervise and care for the child.
8. Assit the child in doing homework.
9. Schedule play, meal and sleeping time for the child.
10. Basic and light household chores.
1. Clean criminal background.
2. 7 to 12 months' experinece.
3. Must know to communicate fluently in English, Hindi and Punjabi.
5. Hygienic and dsiciplined individual.
Work Location: Private Home in Brampton
Full-time position | $15.50/hour | 30-35 Hours per week.
To be considered for this position, kindly email your resume to email@example.com