Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Caregiver & Nanny
May 09, 2019
September 08, 2019
Live -in-caregiver (Nanny) urgently needed Family in Surrey, B.C to look after and take care of a 65 years old Female on Permanent full time basis, 40 hours per week.
Hourly wages will be $18.00.
Applicant should be minimum 18 years old, high school graduate ( grade 12) and be able to communicate in Punjabi as the individual being supported speaks Punjabi. Must have 6 month Diploma in Live- in caregiver training.
- Supervise and care for the senior person. (female)
- Perform Housekeeping duties and preparing meals for the senior person according to the employers instructions .
- Tend to the emotional well-being of senior person
- Plan prepare and serve meals for senior person
- Maintain a healthy enviornment in the home
- May be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding the senior person
- Help the senior person in building up her srength and increasing her mobility
Note: Ability to converse in native anguage (Punjabi)
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 - All Rights Reserved.