Sales engineer - technical support for electron diffraction and green energy materials (NOC 6221)
Working conditions: Salary $26.00 per hour, permanent, regular, full time 35.00 hours per week, Travel expenses paid by employer
Job requirements: university degree or college diploma in electronics, information or communication technology, electro-mechanical engineering or related fields , experience 7 -12 months, ability to supervise 3-4 people, staff in various areas of responsibility, willing to travel, fast-paced environment, tight deadlines, attention to detail, team player, excellent written communication, effective interpersonal skills, client focus, organized, excellent oral communication, reliability, requires full understanding of the company's manufacturing and/or engineering processes, Highly proficient at troubleshooting and resolving issues as after sales support. knowledge of business equipment and computer applications, database management, programming software, scientific and laboratory equipment, electrical and electronic equipment, Printed Circuit Boards (PCB)
- Promote international sales to new clients interested in electron diffraction, UHV systems for development of direct hydrogen production from sunlight and water and renewable green energy materials development including Printed Circuit Boards for LEED image processing and Auger analysis.
- Assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate solutions, estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service, prepare and administer sales contracts, may conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce,
- Provide clients the detailed products specification, demonstrate product performance and advice on product application as a solution to customer’s challenges.
- After sales support, installation support, tests and troubleshoots LEED-AES systems and components, solve problems in related electronics, software and mechanical systems and sub-systems with minimal supervision. Assignments require solution of difficult problems by application of technical knowledge.
- Performs complex electro-mechanical technical functions and activities such as LEED-AES design, test, checkout, fabrication, modification, troubleshooting and assembly of electronics and electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models, specialized test equipment, tools and test fixtures.
- Investigates, compiles data, documents and recommends changes using applicable reporting process to enhance sales performance.
- Provides management with technical input in order to correct problems at the customer site.
- Provides training to OCI customers and OCI equipment users.
- Maintains a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment. Follows safety and operating instructions, uses protective equipment when required, and uses equipment and materials properly.