The Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Restaurant & Cafe
May 18, 2019
June 17, 2019
The Bavarian Inn Restaurant – Bragg Creek, Alberta (May 17, 2019)
Closing June 15, 2019
The Bavarian Inn is looking to add this exciting full-time role to our already amazing team! We believe that the best experience come from a diverse team of service-oriented and creative humans. This is where you come in.
What will I do with my new team?
- Design and deliver exceptional dining experiences aligned with our vision
- Celebrate our diversity and honour the amazing community we are a part of
- Use our empathetic and creative super powers to evolve our high functioning team and outcomes
- Co-create new and better ways to operate and evolve our business
- Plan lean and agile work approaches to tackle complexity quickly, try things, measure, learn, and refine solutions that result in exceptionally meaningful experiences
Our Sous Chef is someone who…
- Is looking to develop mastery (whether that's with us, or somewhere else eventually)
- Brings 3-5+ years of exceptional mastery in German & Eastern European cuisine
- Thrives in a collaborative and autonomous workplace setting
- Sees challenges as opportunities to learn and grow
- Wants to support the logistics, planning, and management of operational activities
- Will cover for the Head Chef when they are away
- Experience maintaining costs and wastage in creative ways
If we reach out, please expect a team-centred interview process including some meet and greets with potential team members, a 30 to 60 minute interview with our owner, and reference checks with past employers or other contacts (that we'll need your help setting up).
While we’d love to meet everyone who applies, we just don’t have the capacity to do that, so only those who are short-listed will be contacted.
Thanks for taking the time to apply!