Liquor store manager
Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Shooters Liquor Store
May 02, 2019
September 02, 2019
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of establishments engaged in wholesale and retail sales or of departments in such establishments
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold, and implement price and credit policies
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Plan budgets and authorize expenditures
- Resolve customer complaints
- Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee the hiring of staff.
Requirements: Interested candidate(s) must have
completion of secondary school education and combination
- of 1 - 2years of work experience, basic English is an asset.
The candidate is able to perform duties efficiently, diligently
and honestly. Full-time employment (40 hrs per week)
wages $29.00 per hour and other benefits.
2019 - All Rights Reserved.