Liquor Landmark Holding Ltd.
May 23, 2019
November 19, 2019
Liquor Landmark Holding Ltd. is looking forward for a liquor store stocker for their store located in Surrey on urgent basis.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time.
Salary: $14.00 / hour and 40 hours / week
Location: 13631 80 AVENUE, SURREY, BC, V3W 3C3
Job requirements, Experience and skills:
- Completion of High School or Equivalent.
- No Experience
- Non smoking.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform all functions related to managing stock of liquor, placement of liquor and wine on the shelves, maintaining back room, and loading dock receiver for all merchandise delivered to the store.
- Liaison between the liquor marketing/promotional manager in organizing and developing promotional displays for the store.
- Stock and display wine & liquor products in accordance with company standards on merchandise presentation, safety, and sanitation.
- Understand, follow, and implement the company’s core values.
- Maintain a clean and sanitize work station.
Work Environment/ Physical Demands
- Must have the physical ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, climb, balance, stoop to grasp objects
- Ability to enter the coolers and freezers thereby being subjected to and withstanding frequent temperature changes for extended periods of time.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.