Liquor Landmark Holding Ltd.
May 23, 2019
November 19, 2019
Liquor Landmark Holding Ltd. is looking forward for a store supervisor for their store located in Surrey on urgent basis.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time.
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night
Salary: $23.10 / hour and 40 hours / week
Location: 13631 80 AVENUE, SURREY, BC, V3W 3C3
Job requirements, Experience and skills:
- Completion of High School or Equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years experioence in same field or sales.
- Non smoking.
- Language: English
Job specific skills
- Supervise co-ordinate sales staff and cashier.
- Maintain inventory and order merchandise as per the requirement as discussed in the meetings.
- Make work schedules of the co-workers and associates.
- Hire and train the new staff as required as per the need of the business and job responsibilities.
- Sell the merchandise to the customers and also resolve any complain that arises and also with supply shortage.
- Make the new staff and keep the old staff well informed about the security and safety.
- Prepare reports regarding sales volume, merchandise and personnel matters.
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Make the customers aware about the loyalty programs and the Special Order facilities provided.
Work Setting and Additional Skills:
- Fast paced environment
- May have to lift weight approx 20 lbs to 50 lbs.
- Ability to supervise 3-4 people at work.
Flexibility; Team player; excellent oral communication; Client focus.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume at: Liquorlandmarksurrey@gmail.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.