IRSC HR team is on a transformational journey, with a mandate to create efficiency, maximize existing technology and evolve self-service functionality for our employees. As an SAP Analyst, your systems expertise combined with strong analytical skills, will provide operational support to HR and the Business Units in utilizing and maintaining a variety of technology tools and applications through SAP HCM suite. You will work closely with stakeholders to analyze the process, propose/implement issue resolutions and coordinate the delivery of improved HR systems. HR team target is to provide support, training, efficiency, reward, and motivation to employees.
Primary accountabilities include:
- Understand and analyze business requirements and translate them into system requirements, configurations, and customizations.
- Support SuccessFactors administration, maintenance and testing.
- Develop documentation, including requirement gathering documentation, functional design documents, test scripts, training materials.
- Perform preliminary analysis on system defects reported by users, partnering with HR Technology and / or IT resources as required to resolve or establish workarounds.
- Clarify and validate business requirements for system changes from stakeholders
- Work with HR Technology and Business Units to ensure business processes align with system capabilities
- Perform in-depth testing for system changes, document test results, and provide implementation direction and support.
- Continually research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing technology and integrated processes and recommend changes (examples: security roles, reporting, system integrations, smart forms).
- Partner with HR teams (HR Technology, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, etc.) to develop innovative approaches to allow on-demand learning and user support. Ensure all aspects of training and communication are executed to equip others with the knowledge and skills required for successful change deployment.
- Additional system, project and administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Have strong organizational and personal skills to communicate with internal and external customers successfully.
- Determine business and technical requirements for the solution (all or partial)
- Determine Strategy for High-Level Design
- Experienced with SAP HCM any module, preferably Personnel Admin, Org Management, Payroll.
- Familiarity and experience with executing a business blueprint and documentation business requirements by development and technical process team.
- At minimum 3 years SuccessFactors suite and certified in at least 2 modules.
- At minimum 3 years Stakeholder Client Management
- Able to facilitate workshops and to identify business requirements
- Able to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
- Have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze cause and effect relationships
- Proactively propose alternate solutions to the customer as and when needed
- Work with Project Managers to resolve high priority or complex issues (e.g., scheduling, work effort)
- Work with Business and Information Technology managers to ensure completion of steps (e.g., clarification with the resource on appropriate action on each stage)
- Assist in the management of change (e.g., distribute tasks to be performed, monitor resources and task execution)
Professional Skills Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Business (preferable Human Resources)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Strong analytical skills with a keen interest in systems and processes
Compensation Details :
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Canadian company with a clear vision and focus. If you feel that this describes the kind of work you want to do, and you are excited about what Sobeys has to offer, then we look forward to reviewing your application. Please ensure that you take the time to ensure your profile shows us why you’re the most qualified applicant for the role.