Gourmet Library Inc. o/a Chachi's
Restaurant & Cafe
April 16, 2019
September 16, 2019
Gourmet Library Inc. o/a Chachi’s located on 701 W Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC V7Y 1Y6 is looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager (0631)
Restaurant Assistant Manager (NOC 0631) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant
- Implement operational procedures as per restaurant services
- Hiring more staff when needed and manage staff training
- Inspect performance of the staff and set staff work schedules
- modify procedures and prices of menu items, regulate inventory, monitor the generation of revenue
- Resolve customer complaints
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed and are up to date
- Oversee plans and schedules with suppliers for food and other ingredients
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
Wage offered is $23.08 per hour, 40 hours per week. The employee will be entitled to 10 days of vacation.
Other benefits: Group Insurance benefit and feel meals during the shift.
- Completion of college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience is required.
- Responsible beverage service certification is required for serving alcohol.
- English is required
The employment is full time and permanent.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only individuals who meet this qualification are asked to send resumes.