Farm Operation Supervisor
Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
1181220 BC Ltd.
Agriculture & farms
May 28, 2019
September 28, 2019
- Co-ordinate activities of farm workers and scheduling workers.
- Assign duties such as tiling the soil, planting, cultivating, pruning, spraying, packaging etc.
- Supervise harvest proceedings & oversee sorting and handling of the crop.
- Train new employees and assist farm workers in duties such as inspection, grading, sorting, storage and post-harvest treatment of crops.
- Supervise and monitor the operations of general agriculture processing machinery.
- Ensure that company health & safety procedures and policies are followed.
- Prepare reports and maintain records of equipment, product and materials.
- Perform general farm duties as required.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: High School or Secondary
2019 - All Rights Reserved.