Falinski Developments Limited
June 15, 2019
July 15, 2019
Floor covering installer-hardwood
- Inspect, measure and mark surfaces to be covered, remove existing floors
- Measure, cut and fasten underlay and under padding, subfloors, leveling, preparation of surface
- Layout and Install hardwood floors, such as strip floors, block floors or plank floors, parquet floors, pre-finished and unfinished floors , wood, laminate, engineered, exotic woods, using glue, staples, nails or other means, glue down and double glue down engineered hardwood installation as well as service repair techniques such as single or multiple board replacement and damage repair.
- custom designs, high-end work
- Finishing floors by painting, staining, sanding, custom finishing
- Layout, installation and finishing floors stairs, staircases
- Inspect and repair damaged floor coverings
- Estimate material and labor costs.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints drawings, specifications
Requirements: Completion of secondary school, Minimum 3-5 years of experience in custom designs and high-end projects including pattern hardwood flooring.
Work conditions: Regular, full time, permanent
Salary: $32.00/h, 40 hours per week
Apply: send your resume to: Falinski Developments Limited, 4446 Glen Erin Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L5M4G4, Tel. 416-346-1892, email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://renogurus.ca