We are searching for a Warehouse Associate for our Vaughan central distribution centre. You will be stocking shelves, filling orders, operating a scanning gun and computer inventory system.
What you will be doing
• Shipping & Receiving - daily verify orders and fill-in if the shipper/receiver is absent
• Filling orders (order picking) and ensure they are completed in a timely manner
• Informing customer and/or the Sales Department of any issues that might occur with filling product requested
• Operating a scanning gun
• Putting stock away in appropriate locations
• Processing orders as they are received
$17.25 – $20.00/hour based on experience. Flexible Group Benefits including medical with Vision Plan, Pension, Education support, and a joint Investment Plan.
• Afternoons: 1pm - 9:30pm
Are you qualified? We hope so. We require this:
• Ability to lift up to 60lbs. on a regular basis throughout the work day
• High School Diploma
• Previous warehouse experience
• Forklift license
• Scanning gun experience
• Safety boots required
Do you also have these additional desired skills and experiences?
• Electrical product knowledge or industry experience.
• College diploma or certificate a definite advantage!
Why our client?
Our client is a Business-to-Business (B2B) distributor of electrical supplies. They are the products and services source for electrical professionals whether they are building, renovating or maintaining Canada’s homes, businesses, factories and infrastructure. They have over 100 branches in six provinces and 1500+ dynamic employees.
"This place is really cool to work for" - quote from Warehouse Associate
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this opportunity. We recognize the effort it takes. We review EVERY resume submitted. We would like to reply to each and every applicant, however, time simply does not permit it. We will reply to candidates whose resume matches the client's needs.