• Must supervise, coordinate, assign, review and evaluate the work of the security guards.
• Must establish a work schedules, procedures and patrol priorities.
• Must resolve work-related problems or issues with the clients.
• Clearly write daily logs and reports of all incidents.
• Train the new staff members in the job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
• Patrol several of the sites to ensure the site safety and there is a security guard or site supervisor is on site.
• Effective communication problems or concerns with manager, site supervisor and/ or security guards.
• Proactively respond and resolve emergency situations and conflicts.
• Provide superior customer service to the clients and general public.
• Completion of High School
• Minimum 1-2 years work related experience as a supervisor
• Fluent in English written, verbal and reading skills
• Excellent attention to detail to fulfill job duties and incident report writing
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to handle emergency situations in calm and professional manner.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.Duties: